This recipe will show you how to make ube puto from scratch, it is easy and fun to make. This makes a good snack or even partnered with diniguan!You can even substitute milk for evaporated milk.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tsps baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsps ube extract
- Add water into your steamer. Let boil.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder into a bowl. Mix well.
- Gradually add milk while stirring. Stir until texture becomes smooth.
- Add ube extract.
- Pour mixture into your mold then place it into your steamer.
- Steam for 25 – 30 minutes or until puto doesn't stick into the toothpick
- Gently remove the puto from the mold. Serve.