Tuna Pie is popular in the Philippines, you can get it at Jollibee. This is easy to make and fun for the kids.
Fried tuna sandwich
- 2 tuna canned
- 1 onion diced
- cheese sliced
- 1 egg beaten
- 1-2 skyflakes crumbled
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise
- bread remove crust
- Drain tuna from the can and put it in a bowl.
- Crush skyflakes and sift to a bowl.
- Combine onions and mayonnaise with the tuna. Mix. Season with sat/pepper.
- On a piece of bread, crust removed, add half slice of a cheese. Add tuna mixture on the half side of the bread on top of the cheese.
- Fold the bread in half. Using a fork, press the edge together. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat eggs. You can season with salt/pepper
- Drenched the bread in egg mixture. Remove from egg mixture and drain excess.
- Roll the bread into the crumbled skyflakes. Shake excess crumbs. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil. Deep fry the bread.
- Let it cool. Serve.
You can use breadcrumbs, instead of skyflakes. Your mayonnaise depends on how you want it to taste or the consistency.
Please follow and like us: