Leche flan is a dessert made from eggs and milk with caramel on top.
One of the top dessert in the Philippines. Every fiesta, gatherings, birthdays will have leche flan.
Simple Filipino dessert
- Aluminum Foil
- 10 eggs yolk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 cup milk or evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- Separate yolk from the egg white.
- In a bowl, add egg yolk. Beat yolk then add condensed milk.
- Add milk and vanilla extract.
- Pour egg mixture into the mold, on top of the caramel.
- Cover top with foil
- Steam mold for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove mold from steamer. Let it cool. Serve.
- Using a pan, low heat, add sugar.
- Mix sugar until it turns into light brown liquid (caramel)
- Add caramel into your mold.
You can caramelized sugar straight into the mold. If you are using glass mold, use pan.
Please follow and like us: