Grilled milkfish is one of the most popular Filipino dish, especially on Sunday. It is often served on every occasions.
Inihaw na Bangus
Grilled milkfish stuffed with onions, tomatoes, garlic and ginger.
- 1 milkfish
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 ginger minced
- 1 garlic minced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 calamansi
- 2 pcs chili optional
- Heat up your grill with charcoal.
- When you get the milkfish, have them clean it but keep the scales.
- In a bowl, combine onion, ginger, tomatoes, garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Butterfly the milkfish, add the combined ingredients and stuff the fish.
- Close the fish and wrap with aluminum foil.
- Grill your fish for 20 minutes on each side.
If you don’t have calamansi, you can use lime or lemon.
Please follow and like us: