Ginisang Pechay consist of ground pork, bokchoy with a hint of oyster sauce. This recipe is quick and easy to make.
I like to pair this recipe with fried fish.
Sauted bokchoy and ground pork with a hint of oyster sauce.
- 2 bunches pechay or bokchoy chopped
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 3-4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 onion chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup water
- In a pan, saute onion and garlic.
- Add ground pork once garlic softens. Cook until pork turns light brown.
- Add water then oyster sauce. Stir. Cook until water reduces to half. Keep the lid off.
- Add pechay or bokchoy into the pan.
- Season with salt/pepper. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.