Ginataang Mais is made with glutinous rice, coconut milk, fresh corn kernels.
It is a Filipino rice pudding perfect for afternoon snack.
Glutinous rice with coconut milk and fresh corn kernels.
- 3 corn cobs 1 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 2 cans coconut milk 13.5oz
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup glutinous rice rinsed
- 1 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup sugar
- Remove corn kernel from corn.
- In a pot over medium heat, combine coconut milk and water. Let boil.
- Add rice and fresh corn kernels. Stir. Lower heat. Stir occasionally for 20 minutes or until rice begins to expand and soften.
- Add 1 cup of coconut cream and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Continue to cook, occasionally stir for 10 minutes or until rice is cooked through.
- Serve. Drizzle with more coconut cream.
Please follow and like us: