Garlic fried rice is the easiest way to cook for leftover rice. It’s easy and simple. It is usually eaten for breakfast paired with fried food.
Garlic Fried Rice
Easy recipe for leftover rice. Perfect for breakfast.
- leftover rice
- 1-2 head garlic minced/crushed
- 1 egg optional
- In a bowl, add rice and break it apart.
- In a pan, add oil and cook garlic until brown.
- Add half of the rice in the pan and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining rice and fry. Add salt/pepper for seasoning.
- If you decided to add egg, you may do so.
Please follow and like us: