Embutido is a Filipino type meatloaf.
Filipino style meatloaf
- 2 lbs ground pork lean
- 1 can vienna sausage
- 3 eggs hard boiled
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 green bell pepper minced
- 1 red bell pepper minced
- 1 rarrots minced
- 1 onion minced
- In a bowl, put ground pork, raw eggs, carrots, bell peppers, and onions. Mix.
- Add tomato sauce and season with salt/epper. Mix.
- Slice boiled egg and cut sausage.
- Grab aluminum foil and place it on a flat surface. Add a thin slice of pork mixture and flatten it. then add sliced egg and sausage in the middle of the pork mixture.
- Roll the foil into a cylinder.
- Place in a steamer and steam for 1 hr. Once cooked, take it out of steamer and let it cool.
You can either use llanera or foil. You can either use hotdog or vienna sausage.
Please follow and like us: