Embutido is a Filipino type meatloaf.
Filipino style meatloaf
- 2 lbs ground pork lean
- 1 can vienna sausage
- 3 eggs hard boiled
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 green bell pepper minced
- 1 red bell pepper minced
- 1 rarrots minced
- 1 onion minced
- In a bowl, put ground pork, raw eggs, carrots, bell peppers, and onions. Mix.
- Add tomato sauce and season with salt/epper. Mix.
- Slice boiled egg and cut sausage.
- Grab aluminum foil and place it on a flat surface. Add a thin slice of pork mixture and flatten it. then add sliced egg and sausage in the middle of the pork mixture.
- Roll the foil into a cylinder.
- Place in a steamer and steam for 1 hr. Once cooked, take it out of steamer and let it cool.
You can either use llanera or foil. You can either use hotdog or vienna sausage.