DoubleTree by Hilton shared their recipe.
DoubleTree Signature Cookie
Servings: 26 cookies
- 1/2 lb butter softened – 2 sticks
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp grandulated sugar additional
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 tsp lemon freshly squeezed
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- cinnamon pinch
- 2 2/3 cups Nestle Tollhouse semi-sweet chocolate chip
- 1 3/4 cups walnuts chopped
- In a bowl, mix butter, sugar and brown sugar. Using a mixer, put it on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, vanilla and lemon juice. Blend with mixer on low speed for 30 secs, then medium speed for 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- With mixer on low speed, add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Blend for 45 seconds. Don't over-mix.
- Remove bowl from mixer and stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Portion dough with a coop onto a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 300F. Bake for 20-23 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is still soft.
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for about 1 hour.
You can freeze the unbaked cookies. No need to thaw. Pre-heat oven to 300F and place frozen cookies on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake until edges are golden brown and center is soft.