A filipino version of blood stew. It contains pork, onion, garlic and pork blood. You may also add pig ears.
Filipino pork blood stew
- 1 lb pork cube
- 1 cup vinegar
- 5 long green pepper siling mahaba
- 1 onion diced
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 cup water
- 10 oz pork blood
- 1 pig ear diced – optional
- In a pan, saute garlic and onion.
- Add pork into the pan. Saute for 5 minutes until pork is brown.You can add pig ears.
- Pour water into the pan. Let it boil.
- Simmer until meat is tender.
- Add pork blood. Stir and cook for 10 minutes while stirring.
- Add vinegar, do not mix. Once it boil, stir. Add green chili. Cook for 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper for taste.
This recipe is perfect for puto.
Please follow and like us: