A filipino version of blood stew. It contains pork, onion, garlic and pork blood. You may also add pig ears.
Filipino pork blood stew
- 1 lb pork cube
- 1 cup vinegar
- 5 long green pepper siling mahaba
- 1 onion diced
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 cup water
- 10 oz pork blood
- 1 pig ear diced – optional
- In a pan, saute garlic and onion.
- Add pork into the pan. Saute for 5 minutes until pork is brown.You can add pig ears.
- Pour water into the pan. Let it boil.
- Simmer until meat is tender.
- Add pork blood. Stir and cook for 10 minutes while stirring.
- Add vinegar, do not mix. Once it boil, stir. Add green chili. Cook for 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper for taste.
This recipe is perfect for puto.