Chocolate cupcake is the go-to dessert for any kind of celebration. Try this chocolate cupcake
Simple dessert and easy to make.
- muffin pan
- cupcake liner
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp instant coffee optional
- chocolate optional
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, sift all purpose flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, and sugar. If adding instant coffee, sift it too. Mix.
- Add water, oil, egg and vinegar. Mix.
- Pour into muffin pan with liner. Fill almost to the top.If adding chocolate chunks, add it after pouring into pan.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Use toothpick to see if cupcake sticks to toothpick.
- Let it cool. Serve.
If you want to make cake, pour into baking dish and cook for about 30 minutes. Use toothpick to see if cake sticks to toothpick. If cake doesn’t stick to toothpick, it’s cooked.