Chicken Guisante or Manok na luto sa guisante is a dish composed of green peas and chicken. It’s easy and simple to make.
Luto sa guisante is a simple and easy chicken recipe.
- 2 lbs chicken thigh bite size
- 1 1/2 cup green peas Frozen or canned
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth or stock
- 1 red bell pepper cut
- 1 onion diced
- 3-4 cloves garlic crushed or minced
- In a pot, saute onion and garlic.
- Once onion becomes soft, add chicken. Cook each side until light brown.
- Add tomatoes and chicken broth/stock. Stir. Let boil. Cover. Simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Add green peas. Stir. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Put red bell peper. Stir and cook for additional 3 minutes.
- Add salt/pepper for seasoning.