Chicharon is one of those snack that you can snack on. One of the best way to consume is with friends.
Chicharon is best served with spicy vinegar. Check it out how to make one if you don’t have one on stock.
- 2 lbs pork rind bite-sized
- 3 cups water
- 1 tbsp salt
- In a pot, boil pork rind in water and salt for 35 mins or until tender.
- Remove from pot and place in drying rack. Pat dry.
- Pre-heat oven to 300F. Place pork rind in a baking pan and bake for 3 hrs.
- Set it aside. Let cool
- Once cooled, deep fry pork rind until golden brown.