A bowl of chocolate breakfast rice porridge, perfect for any occasion.
I use a regular cocoa powder but you can use tableya or any cocoa you like. The main ingredient is the rice, you cannot use regular rice with this.
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup glutinous rice malagkit
- 8 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- condensed milk
- chocnut crumbled
- In a bowl, mix 1 cup of water and cocoa powder.
- In a pot, boil remaining water then add glutinous rice.
- Pour the mixed cocoa powder and water into the pot when it starts to boil. Stir.
- Once the rice is cooked, about 15 minutes, add sugar and cook for another 5 minutes or until texture becomes thick.
- Serve in a bowl. Add chocnut. Drizzle with condensed milk.