Buko Pandan is a dessert using young coconut and pandan leaves.
This is recipe is simple and easy to make. Not only that, it’s delicious!
A delicious dessert made with coconut and pandan leaves.
- 2 cups young coconut
- 12 oz nata de coco
- 12 oz kaong
- 14 oz table cream
- 14 oz condensed milk sweetened
- 3 drops pandan extract
- 3 pandan leaves
- 1 box jelly cleaer
- 3 cups coconut juice
- 1 cup sugar
- In a pot, add water and pandan leaves. Bring to boil.
- Once the water boiled, remove pandan leaves.
- Follow the jelly instructions. Instead of using water, use the boiled water. Add 3 drops of pandan extract.
- Once jelly cooled, set aside.
- Once the jelly cooled, slice into cube
- In a bowl, combine the pandan gulaman, young shredded coconut, nata de coco, kaong, table cream and condensed milk. Add additional 3 drops of pandan extract. Mix well.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
Please follow and like us: