Beef with Broccoli
Stir fried beef with brocooli
- 1 lb beef thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli cut into florets
- 2 tsp ginger minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp cooking wine
- 1 tsp sugar
- In a bowl, combine oyster sauce, cooking wine, sugar and beef. Mix. Marinate for 20 mins. Add cornstarch and mix. Set aside.
- In a pot, saute ginger and garlic. Add broccoli. Stir-fry for 2 mins. Remove from pot. Set aside.
- Add oil. Add marinated beef. Stir fry until beef turns brown. Add water and let boil.
- Add the broccoli back into the pot. Cook for 3 mins.
If you want the beef to be tender, let the beef boil in water for some time. If you want the broccoli to be crunchy, add broccoli last.