Beef with Broccoli
Stir fried beef with brocooli
- 1 lb beef thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli cut into florets
- 2 tsp ginger minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp cooking wine
- 1 tsp sugar
- In a bowl, combine oyster sauce, cooking wine, sugar and beef. Mix. Marinate for 20 mins. Add cornstarch and mix. Set aside.
- In a pot, saute ginger and garlic. Add broccoli. Stir-fry for 2 mins. Remove from pot. Set aside.
- Add oil. Add marinated beef. Stir fry until beef turns brown. Add water and let boil.
- Add the broccoli back into the pot. Cook for 3 mins.
If you want the beef to be tender, let the beef boil in water for some time. If you want the broccoli to be crunchy, add broccoli last.
Please follow and like us: